Smartstyle - Customer Service/Hair Color Burns down to the Scalp

A week ago, I had my color paid for at Smart Style in Centennial, There beautician burned my scalp while using the wrong chemicals in my hair.I phoned the regional manger she was rude and unprofessional she say's either get the color corrected today or we will never get it corrected at all.

This store should be closed, no on e goes to this store anyway. Think twice before going to store that will permanently damage your hair and not care about the results.

I asked to speak with her boss she days Donna is not in and if you complain it will go right back to her .Wow then she threatened to record the conversation

More Review Details

Beauty Centers and Spas
Review rating
4 out of 5
review #477770 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Smartstyle? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 03, 2014 #790711 Centennial, Colorado

I understand that this is the store manager replying to my comment. I understand that you defend what is wrong in the situation. Perhaps you should be honest , your sales are down your staff is unprofessional and your on the brink of losing your job Carolyn. So, take your PMS pills and calm down and service your customers instead of servicing your staff.. Perhaps then you would not have to worry about your job...

0 0 Reply

Mar 02, 2014 #790360

What was so rude about being told to get the color corrected today or not at all? Did she swear and yell at you or was she just emphatic? There is a difference. There has to be guidelines as to when corrections can be made. Who are you to decide that the store should be closed, and how do you know no "on e" goes to the store anyway, are you in there 24/7? Instead of worrying about spending money on hair coloring you should think about spending it on education.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.