Smartstyle - Customer Service/Hair Color Burns down to the Scalp
A week ago, I had my color paid for at Smart Style in Centennial, There beautician burned my scalp while using the wrong chemicals in my hair.I phoned the regional manger she was rude and unprofessional she say's either get the color corrected today or we will never get it corrected at all.
This store should be closed, no on e goes to this store anyway. Think twice before going to store that will permanently damage your hair and not care about the results.
I asked to speak with her boss she days Donna is not in and if you complain it will go right back to her .Wow then she threatened to record the conversationreview #477770
You may also like
- "This company punishes people with long hair they charged me alsmost 100.00 for a relaxer. The products are double priced and alot of there shampoos are expired and old. the..."
- "Horrible. The lady I had couldn't crack a smile if her life depended on it. I showed her the "Style" I wanted and asked if she could do it. All..."
- "I went in for a fade to pompadour today. The lady who cut it kinked a quarter sized hole in the side. Horribly uneven clipping on the other side. NEVER..."
- "I worked at Trimax Locks/Bugzooka/Wyers Products Group for almost a year. The owner Philip Wyers and Accountant Jenna Meacham practice shady business methods in many aspects of the business. I..."
- "I purchased three items on 06/05/2014 totaling $560.42. The items were 80250976 x2 and one 40227983 which is two bookshelves and one piece that joins them together. These items were..."
- "I have been very disappointed with the service we have received from American Furniture Warehouse (AFW). We purchased a table and chair set and had it delivered to our house...."
- "paid over 700 dollars for recliner which is a Lazyboy. Even bought a protection plan for 50 dollars. Had the unit for a year and a half , when the..."
- "I recently bought a new intex sand filter pump to upgrade from the crappy small pump that came with my 14' intex ultra frame pool. When it arrived i realized..."
- "SHORT STORY: Girl buys items, items are counterfeit, girl leaves honest review, seller trolls girl to revise offers refunds and/or discounts on next purchase if review is revised, girl agrees..."