Smartstyle - Customer Service/Hair Color Burns down to the Scalp
A week ago, I had my color paid for at Smart Style in Centennial, There beautician burned my scalp while using the wrong chemicals in my hair.I phoned the regional manger she was rude and unprofessional she say's either get the color corrected today or we will never get it corrected at all.
This store should be closed, no on e goes to this store anyway. Think twice before going to store that will permanently damage your hair and not care about the results.
I asked to speak with her boss she days Donna is not in and if you complain it will go right back to her .Wow then she threatened to record the conversationbd76c4f
You may also like
- "I have gone 2 Lotee's Custom Cuts, San Antonio, Texas 4 more than a year. I have always been happy with My cuts n Styles.This last week, I Had..."
- "Went in looking for a Victoria Beckham-like bob- stacked in back and asymmetrical in front. Had 6 pictures of 360 degree angle of same haircut on someone i knew who..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I recently bought a pint of blue bell ice cream. I wanted to try a new flavor I haven't tried before. I don't eat ice cream often, but when I..."
- "I was very upset when our Turkey Dress TUTU (shirt) arrived. Seems like they only took the extra effort to make the shirt posted look super cute. The *** that..."
- "I ordered the Costa Collection (and yes almost the entire collection) and ordered two chairs, two chase, tables etc... Spent about $16,000 on just this collection and order alone. This..."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- " Larry Allen Fail - MacPhale ..."
- " Spirit Incentives deposited/cashed my registration deposit check and I attempted to make a reservation at the destination of my choice. In frustration I sent the following email: "You deposited my..."