Smartstyle - Customer Service/Hair Color Burns down to the Scalp
A week ago, I had my color paid for at Smart Style in Centennial, There beautician burned my scalp while using the wrong chemicals in my hair.I phoned the regional manger she was rude and unprofessional she say's either get the color corrected today or we will never get it corrected at all.
This store should be closed, no on e goes to this store anyway. Think twice before going to store that will permanently damage your hair and not care about the results.
I asked to speak with her boss she days Donna is not in and if you complain it will go right back to her .Wow then she threatened to record the conversation117c1511 review #477770
You may also like
- "I went to smart style in Belmont NC. I ask to take my black color out and just put a small grey highlight. The girl ask others how to..."
- "As a birthday present, my husband took me to get my hair done. We took a photo of the color and style that I wanted(an actual picture of me) –..."
- "To start off the lady in charge came in and was not being professional by yelling at the stylists in front of the customers being very rude.... The girl cutting..."
- "I have attached a photo of the conditions my local walmart sees appropriate to keep living creatures in. In two different tanks this was happing. ENORMOUS mounds of dead fish..."
- "i have A picture to prove it. first of all what you see as a price for your flowers is not going to be that , double that amount. i..."
- "I purchased several cans of this item on 3/21/2015 and opened the first can today and this is what I found!!!! It has an expiration date of 4/26/2016 as well!..."
- "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..."
- "EXPENSIVE, NEW BUILD FOR MY CLIENT. OPS MGR AND VICE PRESIDENT.."HERE IS YOUR EARNEST $ BACK" IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. PICTURE IS FROM YESTERDAY, NEARLY COMPLETED HOME. HVAC CONTRACTOR..."
- "I unfortunately purchased a pair of fake timberlands from discountedtimberlands.net without doing thorough research to verify that they were selling genuine Timberland shoes. I received them and it was obvious..."