I came in for hair color and a trim.I chose a light pale blonde, It turned out orange so she put a all over bleach on to fix it and it turned a bright gold she pawned me off on the other stylist so she could do other customers because I was taking up to much of her time by this time my hair was very damaged she cut 8 inches off it and then put a conditioner on it for 10 minutes then applied another color to take the gold out it toned it down but I am still yellow 5 hours later she says we can put a darker color on to fix it I had had enough so I went to get my bill and they had charged me 207.00 for 3 colors,3 blow dries and cuts and was going to charge me if I had of let them put the darker color on.
She talked about me with her other customers,she said it wasn't her fault and I should have just left with orange hair. I have never in my live experienced such a thing so here I am Christmas Eve looking the worst I ever have..I can not show pictures because I didn't have my phone with me to take any and I don't know how to down load it.
I was so mad I put the money on the counter and left with out a receipt I didn't pay the 207.00 I paid 86.45 and was told they just worked all day on me for nothing but that was okay because God would take care of her.Why did she say that to me?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Way my hair turned out
- Reason of review:
- my hair is not the color I wanted and I am now going to have to pay some one else to fix it and it's going to cost a lot of money
- Product or service
- Smartstyle Hair Coloring
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Took my child to get long layers this is what she came out with!!!!!! Not a happy mommy..."
- "I went to smartstyle salon in camdenton mo walmart and this is what i got for 93 dollars!!!! I am so disgusted. Her name was darci and i wont even..."
- "I just left Smartstyle with my 14 year old son in tears. I took him for a simple trim, I wanted the hair out of his eyes. I specifically told..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "...Really poor experience at the Christmas tree shop in Brick, NJ-The employee..."
- "INTERSTATE MOTOR FREIGHT SYSTEM, GRAND RAPIDS, MIWho would have thought that when Interstate Motor Freight System of Grand Rapids, MI began operations in1924, it would grow to become one of..."
- "I ordered birthday flowers for my sister. They do not look anything like the picture. I called to complain about my order. The person I talked with was not resolving..."