Smartstyle - Bad hair experience

145 of 579 Smartstyle reviews

I came in for hair color and a trim.I chose a light pale blonde, It turned out orange so she put a all over bleach on to fix it and it turned a bright gold she pawned me off on the other stylist so she could do other customers because I was taking up to much of her time by this time my hair was very damaged she cut 8 inches off it and then put a conditioner on it for 10 minutes then applied another color to take the gold out it toned it down but I am still yellow 5 hours later she says we can put a darker color on to fix it I had had enough so I went to get my bill and they had charged me 207.00 for 3 colors,3 blow dries and cuts and was going to charge me if I had of let them put the darker color on.

She talked about me with her other customers,she said it wasn't her fault and I should have just left with orange hair. I have never in my live experienced such a thing so here I am Christmas Eve looking the worst I ever have..I can not show pictures because I didn't have my phone with me to take any and I don't know how to down load it.

I was so mad I put the money on the counter and left with out a receipt I didn't pay the 207.00 I paid 86.45 and was told they just worked all day on me for nothing but that was okay because God would take care of her.Why did she say that to me?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Way my hair turned out

Reason of review:
my hair is not the color I wanted and I am now going to have to pay some one else to fix it and it's going to cost a lot of money
Product or service
Smartstyle Hair Coloring
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #758026 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Smartstyle? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
145 of 579 Smartstyle reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Smartstyle. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Smartstyle.
Filing a new complaint about
×