Elkton, Maryland

I came in for hair color and a trim.I chose a light pale blonde, It turned out orange so she put a all over bleach on to fix it and it turned a bright gold she pawned me off on the other stylist so she could do other customers because I was taking up to much of her time by this time my hair was very damaged she cut 8 inches off it and then put a conditioner on it for 10 minutes then applied another color to take the gold out it toned it down but I am still yellow 5 hours later she says we can put a darker color on to fix it I had had enough so I went to get my bill and they had charged me 207.00 for 3 colors,3 blow dries and cuts and was going to charge me if I had of let them put the darker color on.

Related: Smartstyle - Bad perm

She talked about me with her other customers,she said it wasn't her fault and I should have just left with orange hair. I have never in my live experienced such a thing so here I am Christmas Eve looking the worst I ever have..I can not show pictures because I didn't have my phone with me to take any and I don't know how to down load it.

I was so mad I put the money on the counter and left with out a receipt I didn't pay the 207.00 I paid 86.45 and was told they just worked all day on me for nothing but that was okay because God would take care of her.Why did she say that to me?

Review about: Smartstyle Hair Coloring.

I didn't like: Way my hair turned out.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Smartstyle Hair Coloring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss my hair is not the color I wanted and I am now going to have to pay some one else to fix it and it's going to cost a lot of money / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.