I came in for hair color and a trim.I chose a light pale blonde, It turned out orange so she put a all over bleach on to fix it and it turned a bright gold she pawned me off on the other stylist so she could do other customers because I was taking up to much of her time by this time my hair was very damaged she cut 8 inches off it and then put a conditioner on it for 10 minutes then applied another color to take the gold out it toned it down but I am still yellow 5 hours later she says we can put a darker color on to fix it I had had enough so I went to get my bill and they had charged me 207.00 for 3 colors,3 blow dries and cuts and was going to charge me if I had of let them put the darker color on.

She talked about me with her other customers,she said it wasn't her fault and I should have just left with orange hair. I have never in my live experienced such a thing so here I am Christmas Eve looking the worst I ever have..I can not show pictures because I didn't have my phone with me to take any and I don't know how to down load it.

I was so mad I put the money on the counter and left with out a receipt I didn't pay the 207.00 I paid 86.45 and was told they just worked all day on me for nothing but that was okay because God would take care of her.Why did she say that to me?

verametzger1 wrote the review because of "my hair is not the color i wanted and i am now going to have to pay some one else to fix it and it's going to cost a lot of money" at Smartstyle and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Smartstyle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was way my hair turned out. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Smartstyle and smartstyle hair coloring for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments