Mobile, Alabama

Saturday, my mother and I decided to try the Smart Styles salon in Walmart in Mobile, AL on the beltline.We’ll never do that again.

They over charged us and did a terrible job on both of us. I had tried the salon in Fairhope AL and didn’t have a problem. My experience with the Mobile store was this: I asked for a shampoo and blow dry - not a Specialty style. But that’s what she charged me.

She didn’t even try to style my hair. Most stylists will use a round brush as they are drying my hair. She used her fingers and once or twice, a comb. I walked out of there looking like bed head.

She charged me DOUBLE what I paid in the Fairhope store for the same service. She also got my blouse soaking wet in the back. I asked her to use a blow dryer and dry it a little but she wouldn’t. She said I could do it and she’d give me a dryer to use.

She didn’t even do that. I had to find a blow dryer myself. Another stylist took it away from me and dried my blouse because she didn’t want me to burn my skin.

SHE was the one who deserved a tip!I have both receipts to show difference in pricing.

Reason of review: Two of the above: poor customer service and pricing..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Services received.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion