Saturday, my mother and I decided to try the Smart Styles salon in Walmart in Mobile, AL on the beltline.We’ll never do that again.
They over charged us and did a terrible job on both of us. I had tried the salon in Fairhope AL and didn’t have a problem. My experience with the Mobile store was this: I asked for a shampoo and blow dry - not a Specialty style. But that’s what she charged me.
She didn’t even try to style my hair. Most stylists will use a round brush as they are drying my hair. She used her fingers and once or twice, a comb. I walked out of there looking like bed head.
She charged me DOUBLE what I paid in the Fairhope store for the same service. She also got my blouse soaking wet in the back. I asked her to use a blow dryer and dry it a little but she wouldn’t. She said I could do it and she’d give me a dryer to use.
She didn’t even do that. I had to find a blow dryer myself. Another stylist took it away from me and dried my blouse because she didn’t want me to burn my skin.
SHE was the one who deserved a tip!I have both receipts to show difference in pricing.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Services received
- Reason of review:
- Two of the above: poor customer service and pricing.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Hair Style
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I went for a trim and the lady trina was short with me ,did not communicate at all,had to confirm if she even heard me when I said just trim..."
- " Went to Walmart in West Lafayette for a reg. long perm for my hair , I have used this store before. Ellen seem to think she knew what I..."
- "I went the day before and asked the young lady working the front counter was there someone who could do African American hair. She assured me there was and another..."
- "I actually purchased my durablend sofa manufacturer by Ashley from J and J with a warranty. The sofa's start to peel I called the warranty department and was told that..."
- "I have been a loyal customer for a few years but I have gotten the wrong order almost 3/4 of the time. I always order an original iced latte in..."
- "I called sears to order a part for my washing machine on 8/9. At first they told me the part was going to be 59.99. I should have just hung..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."