Saturday, my mother and I decided to try the Smart Styles salon in Walmart in Mobile, AL on the beltline.We’ll never do that again.

They over charged us and did a terrible job on both of us. I had tried the salon in Fairhope AL and didn’t have a problem. My experience with the Mobile store was this: I asked for a shampoo and blow dry - not a Specialty style. But that’s what she charged me.

She didn’t even try to style my hair. Most stylists will use a round brush as they are drying my hair. She used her fingers and once or twice, a comb. I walked out of there looking like bed head.

She charged me DOUBLE what I paid in the Fairhope store for the same service. She also got my blouse soaking wet in the back. I asked her to use a blow dryer and dry it a little but she wouldn’t. She said I could do it and she’d give me a dryer to use.

She didn’t even do that. I had to find a blow dryer myself. Another stylist took it away from me and dried my blouse because she didn’t want me to burn my skin.

SHE was the one who deserved a tip!I have both receipts to show difference in pricing.

This reviewer shared experience about "two of the above: poor customer service and pricing." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. Magicswalker is overall dissatisfied with Smartstyle and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about hair style at Smartstyle was services received Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Smartstyle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Smartstyle to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments