Saturday, my mother and I decided to try the Smart Styles salon in Walmart in Mobile, AL on the beltline.We’ll never do that again.
They over charged us and did a terrible job on both of us. I had tried the salon in Fairhope AL and didn’t have a problem. My experience with the Mobile store was this: I asked for a shampoo and blow dry - not a Specialty style. But that’s what she charged me.
She didn’t even try to style my hair. Most stylists will use a round brush as they are drying my hair. She used her fingers and once or twice, a comb. I walked out of there looking like bed head.
She charged me DOUBLE what I paid in the Fairhope store for the same service. She also got my blouse soaking wet in the back. I asked her to use a blow dryer and dry it a little but she wouldn’t. She said I could do it and she’d give me a dryer to use.
She didn’t even do that. I had to find a blow dryer myself. Another stylist took it away from me and dried my blouse because she didn’t want me to burn my skin.
SHE was the one who deserved a tip!I have both receipts to show difference in pricing.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Services received
- Reason of review:
- Two of the above: poor customer service and pricing.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Hair Style
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went in for a fade to pompadour today. The lady who cut it kinked a quarter sized hole in the side. Horribly uneven clipping on the other side. NEVER..."
- "Walmart on georgesville rd Columbus Ohio..."
- "So I had the ability to have time Monday to get my 2 girls hair trimmed and their bangs as well. I had the day off, my husband had the..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "i ordered a standard size wedding dress based on the measurements they provided. I received the dress and it is about 10 inches too long. I am 5'7 so it's..."
- "Wish we did our research also, before doing work for this fraud. It is public knowledge now and a matter of public record. All one has to do is look..."
- "I ordered a dress that looked absolutely nothing like what i received. When i complained they said they would give me a $9.00 credit but the dress cost $19.99. Then..."