I asked her for a trim and she gave me a "style" which I hate and told her so and she never once asked me if I wanted a "style". It was just supposed to be a 1/2 inch trim!

She cut off an inch. Then she charged me double, once for a cut and then for "style". She left one side of my hair longer than the other side by 1/2 inch and cut the sides jagged in which there were gaps like the hair is missing that covers my ear on one side so it sticks through!

Then there's a bald spot in the back. I am very upset that I have to look like this while my hair grows out.

Review about: Smartstyle Haircut.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Convenience of being inside walmart.

I didn't like: Horrible haircut.

Comments

I ask her to cut off like 1/2 in. She cut like 3 in.

Then I ask her to do layer hair but she just chop off and didn’t do layer like I ask. So I said fine but can you at least make the end look a little bit better because it look so thick like people that doesn’t know how to cut hair try do hair cut for the first time. She did something to my hair like 10 minute and she said she is done.

And I don’t see a different from before I ask her to fix the end of my hair and after. So I said this is not what I want at all but she still charge me for it.

Last two haircuts have been terrible, all choppy, nothing blended Will never go back Very Negative Stylist and I have had her for years, but since she came back to Smart Style after quitting for a period of time she seems very un-happy.