Went to Walmart in West Lafayette for a reg.long perm for my hair , I have used this store before.
Ellen seem to think she knew what I wanted and curled my hair. I thought she knew what she was doing and never said anything. she made a mess of my hair!She also charged me 15.50 for a cut and trimed a small amount off the ends when done maybe 5 small clips! I want my money back this is sooo bad and I have a family reunion to go to.
Ellen shouldn't perm hair!
my hair was brown when I went in!I also sent a picture of me last week in red shirt see the color difference!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Way my hair turned out
- Reason of review:
- bad perm over charged
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Smartstyle Hair Coloring
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went in to get a ombre and they created a disaster. I've never seen such a bad hair job before. I have uneven wave bleach lines close to my..."
- "Every time I go in about once a month to get my hair colored and I keep saying I want to be blonde, yet 6months later the color is still..."
- " Anonymous to Anonymous 4 minutes ago #985175 In response to the Manager's response. She was very rude..I showed her many pictures of the service provided. The manager was..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "When I placed an order the website said ships in 24 hours. Complete nonsense! It has now been 15 days and no sign of the items. After..."
- "I just had one of the most awful experience while I was purchasing JJ located underneath my apartment, 720 Northwestern Ave Suite 9, at 2:15 a.m. As I walked into..."
- "The Instabulb website (www.instabulb.com) advertises that you can buy two bulbs for $10.99 (plus $6.99 Shipping and handling) and an upgrade of two more bulbs for just $6.99 (See the..."