Smartstyle - Bad perm

Went to Walmart in West Lafayette for a reg.long perm for my hair , I have used this store before.

Ellen seem to think she knew what I wanted and curled my hair. I thought she knew what she was doing and never said anything. she made a mess of my hair!She also charged me 15.50 for a cut and trimed a small amount off the ends when done maybe 5 small clips! I want my money back this is sooo bad and I have a family reunion to go to.

Ellen shouldn't perm hair!

my hair was brown when I went in!I also sent a picture of me last week in red shirt see the color difference!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Way my hair turned out
    • Stylist

Smartstyle Hair Coloring
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #677516

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Smartstyle? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 06, 2015 #1016392

She messed up your hair. She owes you a refund.

3 0 Reply

Aug 05, 2015 #1016328

I am sorry you're so unhappy. I have had bad stylist as well. You should take that picture of your hair before the perm into the store and show them the difference. Demand a full refund. Then never go back. Ask people whose hair you like where they get it done and check out the top responses. Ask what a salon's policies are before you sit down in the chair. Moreover, ask the stylist if your hair can handle a perm so you won't be disappointed with the results. A good stylist will be honest about what works for you. I learned that many years after a bad perm dried out my hair. A stylist that many people recommended told me my hair was so damaged that she recommended I cut it short and start over, and she would take care of it from that day forward. I never regretted that decision. It great back healthier and I never had another perm. I received a cut that worked best for my hair. I realized that my hair was worth the extra money I would spend on it and I would cut back on something else in my budget. Good luck with your issue. By the way, you have a nice smile!

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.