West Lafayette, Indiana
100% full Not resolved

Went to Walmart in West Lafayette for a reg.long perm for my hair , I have used this store before.

Related: Smartstyle - Don't use the Griffin Smart Styles

Ellen seem to think she knew what I wanted and curled my hair. I thought she knew what she was doing and never said anything. she made a mess of my hair!She also charged me 15.50 for a cut and trimed a small amount off the ends when done maybe 5 small clips! I want my money back this is sooo bad and I have a family reunion to go to.

Ellen shouldn't perm hair!

my hair was brown when I went in!I also sent a picture of me last week in red shirt see the color difference!

Review about: Smartstyle Hair Coloring.

I didn't like: Way my hair turned out, Stylist.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Smartstyle Hair Coloring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss bad perm over charged / $65
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments

She messed up your hair. She owes you a refund.

I am sorry you're so unhappy.I have had bad stylist as well.

You should take that picture of your hair before the perm into the store and show them the difference. Demand a full refund. Then never go back. Ask people whose hair you like where they get it done and check out the top responses.

Ask what a salon's policies are before you sit down in the chair. Moreover, ask the stylist if your hair can handle a perm so you won't be disappointed with the results. A good stylist will be honest about what works for you. I learned that many years after a bad perm dried out my hair.

A stylist that many people recommended told me my hair was so damaged that she recommended I cut it short and start over, and she would take care of it from that day forward. I never regretted that decision. It great back healthier and I never had another perm. I received a cut that worked best for my hair.

I realized that my hair was worth the extra money I would spend on it and I would cut back on something else in my budget.

Good luck with your issue.By the way, you have a nice smile!