Braids done at SmartStyle are not guaranteed to last, once you leave salon!
I got my nieces hair cornrowed at Smartstyle in Winder, GA.I keep their hair in cornrows.
Their hair lasts four weeks and that is with heavy activities like swimming and going to the beach. The day after their hair was done, their hair began to come undone. I took them back in the next day to have it fixed. I was told how to remedy it at home.
This was after I paid my money to have it done! Less than a week later, it looks like ***. We have not done anything that would constitute, high activity. I called and spoke with the manager, he said he would call back to reschedule an appointment.
It has been two days, he has not called. I gave him two numbers to reach me, he has not called either! I just called their corporate offices. I was told that styles are not guaranteed once you leave the salon.
It is not like they got a press and curl. They got braids, cornrows that should have lasted at least three weeks! After five days they looked like ***. So, be aware that even braids are not guaranteed to look good after a few days.
Although, if anyone knows anything about braids, they should last a lot longer than five days. It is the main reason parents get braids done for their children. Mind you, I had extensions used, it was not just their hair that was braided. So, it should have lasted a lot longer than it has.
I have only kept it in this long, about 8 days now because I want the manager to see how terrible it looks.
They are sending me a gift certificate even though I will NEVER use them again!What am I supposed to do with a $90 gift certificate from Regis???????????
More Review Details
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I recently visited Smart Style location 1822. It was not my first time visiting that location however, this time was different. The stylist relaxed my hair, walked me over to..."
- "I just got finished getting my hair done and it's absolutely terrible. It looks nothing like how I wanted and I look like a leprechaun it is blotchy bleach and..."
- "Saturday, my mother and I decided to try the Smart Styles salon in Walmart in Mobile, AL on the beltline. We’ll never do that again. They over charged..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."