Braids done at SmartStyle are not guaranteed to last, once you leave salon!
I got my nieces hair cornrowed at Smartstyle in Winder, GA.I keep their hair in cornrows.
Their hair lasts four weeks and that is with heavy activities like swimming and going to the beach. The day after their hair was done, their hair began to come undone. I took them back in the next day to have it fixed. I was told how to remedy it at home.
This was after I paid my money to have it done! Less than a week later, it looks like ***. We have not done anything that would constitute, high activity. I called and spoke with the manager, he said he would call back to reschedule an appointment.
It has been two days, he has not called. I gave him two numbers to reach me, he has not called either! I just called their corporate offices. I was told that styles are not guaranteed once you leave the salon.
It is not like they got a press and curl. They got braids, cornrows that should have lasted at least three weeks! After five days they looked like ***. So, be aware that even braids are not guaranteed to look good after a few days.
Although, if anyone knows anything about braids, they should last a lot longer than five days. It is the main reason parents get braids done for their children. Mind you, I had extensions used, it was not just their hair that was braided. So, it should have lasted a lot longer than it has.
I have only kept it in this long, about 8 days now because I want the manager to see how terrible it looks.
They are sending me a gift certificate even though I will NEVER use them again!What am I supposed to do with a $90 gift certificate from Regis???????????
More Review Details
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "Horrible. The lady I had couldn't crack a smile if her life depended on it. I showed her the "Style" I wanted and asked if she could do it. All..."
- "I went into smartstyle to get my hair colored and highlighted. I asked for a heavy blond highlight with hint of a reddish color. My hair has been done 4..."
- "I went in for a fade to pompadour today. The lady who cut it kinked a quarter sized hole in the side. Horribly uneven clipping on the other side. NEVER..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."