A week ago, I had my color paid for at Smart Style in Centennial, There beautician burned my scalp while using the wrong chemicals in my hair.I phoned the regional manger she was rude and unprofessional she say's either get the color corrected today or we will never get it corrected at all.
This store should be closed, no on e goes to this store anyway. Think twice before going to store that will permanently damage your hair and not care about the results.
I asked to speak with her boss she days Donna is not in and if you complain it will go right back to her .Wow then she threatened to record the conversation
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hair Color
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "Every time I go in about once a month to get my hair colored and I keep saying I want to be blonde, yet 6months later the color is still..."
- "I just got finished getting my hair done and it's absolutely terrible. It looks nothing like how I wanted and I look like a leprechaun it is blotchy bleach and..."
- "Showed a picture they said they could do had shoulder length hair asked to do the photo when they was done left with hair shaved in back all the..."
- "I purchased three items on 06/05/2014 totaling $560.42. The items were 80250976 x2 and one 40227983 which is two bookshelves and one piece that joins them together. These items were..."
- "Thank you all so much for the reviews! It really gives us a lot of info about the product from someone who isn't trying to make a buck! Especially Dee..."
- "I worked at Trimax Locks/Bugzooka/Wyers Products Group for almost a year. The owner Philip Wyers and Accountant Jenna Meacham practice shady business methods in many aspects of the business. I..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."