Smartstyle Phone Numbers and Emails

Legal
Privacy Inquiries
departmentcs@regiscorp.com
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails
PissedConsumer Club

Smartstyle Customer Service Reviews

1.6 / 5
Poor
Guest-5670797
Want to order hair product from Dawn & cannot.
3.3

Dawn, at the Plainwell Smart Style store is doing her best to serve her clients, but her hands are tied when it comes to customers wanting to order products she is out of. Shes tops, but the new rule not letting her customers order out-of -stock in the store, STINKS!

She would like to order products for me, but the company wont let her! Why?? They dont want more sales? Really?

This is insane & frankly STUPID. They ignore all my info I send too.:(
I say give Dawn a huge raise & allow her to order hair products for her people.

Carollee Ats
Bad experance

Went to smart styles in side Walmart Mart West Andrew hwy morristown TN the girl Bailey who works there said she was the. Manger she totally ruined my hair not only did she take from 1pm to 6 pm trying to do it cause she tried add color cause she knew she ruined it first time was supost be a honey blond an light brown came out UT orange with big white patches an some pink strikes she tried too tell me she layered my hair now I'm 61 not stupid I know if u put scissors in my hair which she did not called her next day told her someone need fix my hair an refund me she told me I had no business calling her about it i asked how get hold of company she hung up the phone this happened first week Jan took me this long get customer service number to only get a recording saying go web sight. Ya she talk really nice to u like ur best friend un till she ruines your hair she threw off on the beauty schools here the whole time ask me she needs to go to one i can't believe she a manger or even hair stylest tried tell me was cause id had some red in my hair one ive never had red hair an two had not had it colored for 6 or 7 months so if ends had red whats her excuse for the crown an roots coming out this way God knows s they had grown out in 6 months why was having it done no reason for it except didnt know what she is doing never go in a smart styles again all my friends an co workers where asking who on earth messed your hair up like that so stay away embarrassing go out public looking like that so id stay away from smart styles mess ur hairstays up an you can't even get talk some one at company if company does really read these i can be reached at kathydover 19@***.com

Guest-5440841
Frustration
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

I recently stopped in at the Smart Style in Lumberton Texas. I wanted to get highlights.

It was a couple of hours prior to closing. The manager told the young girl to let me know that they would be unable to do it because they can't schedule color appointments within 2 hours of closing.

I would like to know if that is the store policy? A little frustrated about it.

Guest-5204930
Haircut
1.3

She totally cut my son's hair too short and uneven. Wasn't very nice customer service. Will never go back!!

How Good is Smartstyle's Customer Service?

Leslie V Ouy
Leslie V Ouy
Feels Disappointed | Mar 14, 2024

Didn’t offer a fix until 10 days later and completely ruined my hair. Tried getting a refund but was denied $231

Claiborne Mir
Claiborne Mir
Feels Disappointed | Mar 11, 2024

I'm sorry for my complaint. My bad totally. The store was closed. Feeling bad about it. Good day

Joshuwa Kcp
Joshuwa Kcp
Feels Disappointed | Feb 21, 2024

Awful, no response from customer service.

Terry A Xof
Terry A Xof
Feels Disappointed | Jan 27, 2024

Kept sending me to another site that would charge me

Tonda Qpj
Tonda Qpj
Feels Disappointed | Jan 12, 2024

Sucks

phil m Ves
phil m Ves
Feels Disappointed | Dec 21, 2023

none existant nobody contacted me

Summary of Smartstyle Customer Service Calls

2% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Smartstyle?

Staff Question:

• “Upset about service”
  • “Complaint of service received”
  • “Customer service”

Request for Information Question:

• “Employee concerns”
  • “General questions”
  • “Appointment not met by stylist”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Incorrect charge”
  • “Overcharged”
  • “I was charged for a balayage and did not get one”

Employment Question:

• “I didnt recieve my W2 form”
  • “Need w2”
  • “1099”

Refund Question:

• “Want refund”
  • “Asking for a refund for a failed service”
  • “Refunds issue”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Was a loyal customer but will never return”
  • “Problems with returning products”
  • “No return policy & purchased hair spray that won't spray”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I can't get my boss to update my phone number to access my taxes for 2 months”
  • “Insurance”
  • “The worker was ride”

Cards Question:

• “Gift card”
  • “Some body keeps my credit card record use today at smart style”
  • “Refusing card payment”

Account Question:

• “Need balance on e giftcard”
  • “Asp login”
  • “I need my old password in order to get my 2018 w2s”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• Trying to get my redo for a color that didn’t take. My first app was for a haircut, then color that didn’t take. I was to get the color again and they refused me.
  • “I still haven't gotten my tax documents”
  • “I still haven't gotten my tax return”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Need to activate a gift card”
  • “I did not realize smartstyle on Atlanta highway. Montgomery Albama could refuse to see (ban) clients on the basis of canceling appts in emergencies. Shea is/ was my stylist and is the manager. The other stylist ( Shantel) said she is booked for rest”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Was told to file out a application for the rockingham location”
  • “I tried to get an application and the manager told me that I'm trespassing she told me they do not have an application that is not fair to me and she was very rude to me so I need to talk with someone about the situation thank you”

Other Question:

• “Visit”
  • “Salon not open. Here for appt”
  • “The store closes way too early and opens way too late for me to even get a haircut and it's the only place that is open around my area”

About

Related Companies

Regis Corporation, Supercuts, Regis Salons, Cost Cutters, First Choice Haircutters

Summary

SmartStyle is a chain of hair salons which are located in solely Walmart stores. SmartStyle is a fast-growing no-appointment company which promises providing affordable services to its visitors. The company offers many different styles which are intended to satisfy every person’s needs. In addition to its hair care services, the company selles cosmetics and other stuff for hair at its salons. SmartStyle offers different products of such brands as Redken, Joico, Designliny, and Bed Head Tigi, etc. Also the company offers The SmartStyle gift card, which can be used for any service or hair care product purchase.

Smartstyle reviews and complaints

1.8
Fantastic Sams
528 reviews
1.9
Do you have something to say about Smartstyle? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup