I visited the Smart Style site location #1220 2500 South Kirkman Road, Orlando, FL 32811 on Christmas Eve Saturday, December 24, 2011 for a deep conditioning and my ends cut.The stylist named Regina A.K.A Gina combed out my hair showed me how much she would cut off then proceeded to use clipper, not scissors, to cut my hair.

Regina cut all my hair off when all I wanted was my ends cut since I was going natural and have been for 6 months already. Please mind you this was my first and will be my last time visiting your shops; along with referring anyone to it. I was referred to shop by my close friend which she will no longer use shop services nor refer anyone else due to the outcome of my hair. I didn't act a fool, which I should have, about the hair cut since my child was with me during the visit.

I even told Regina that I was going home to put on a wig since I was not happy with haircut, Regina proceeded to state that I will get used to it and should wear big earrings and make-up to help cut. I got home and my husband stated it was horrible and continued with I should sleep in a wig since he did not want to wake up to a boy haircut every day. On December 26, 2011 I started contacting my entire previous stylists to correct the problem and was told that it was unfixable (after they saw it) since cut was not even nor did she leave any hair to do anything with besides completely cutting it off or wearing wigs until my hair grows; mind you I am still wearing a wig.

Now I had to spend $76.00 on products and pay a stylist $50.00 to make my head presentable for me to return back to work.All this problem and emotional distress over a $30.50 total hair cut that did not meet my expectations.

Review about: Smartstyle Haircut.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments