I got my haircut today and i hate it. The lady only talked to me once or twice because she was talking to the other hair stylist in the store.

I was with a family member and we agreed that we would cut about 3-4 inches off. Nope. My hair was down to my waist and now it barely touches my freaking shoulders. I can barely put it in a ponytail now.

When I first sat down, she asked if I had highlights even though we had just said that I was planning on donating my hair. My family member had left to go get somethings from the store and this lady just kept chopping my hair off while they were gone. I like my hair long and I have never liked it shorter than about my mid-back. Her stupid reason for cutting off half my hair was that it was all broken and dead.

I use some product in my hair and brush it everyday. I went home and told my family that I am never going back there cause they don't listen to you and we payed to much money for the worst hair cut I've ever had. Even if you are considering going here, don't. Find a better place that will listen to your requests and wont cut all your hair off.

I never even knew this lady's freaking name. I hate this place.

There are so many other places you can go, never go here. She just wanted my money and I wasted it here.

Review about: Smartstyle Haircut.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments