2.3

I had a terrible experience today with Dy.She is a black woman in her thirties probably and I went to the Smartstyle inside the Walmart in S Orlando Dr.

in Sanford. I wanted to get a haircut and flat iron. When I asked the price Dy told me it would be 27. for the style and 12.97 for the cut because my hair was clean.

I told her that that was more than what she charged me last time for the flat ironing. I told her she charged me around $20. She checked in the computer and there was another employee behind her. She said last time she charged me that amount because it was only a blow dry.

I told her she flat ironed my hair! I said it doesn’t matter, I can do the flat ironing myself at home and that I would just do the haircut today. She sat me and she was cursing talking about another employee saying that employee should “#ucking” work at night. Then when we were alone she said that I made her look bad in front of the supervisor and she didn’t want her supervisor to think she was changing prices and sh#t.

I told her that I don’t like the cursing. She stopped cursing. I guess she had charged me less the time I went in October but I didn’t know it at the time. I think she got a little ticked off because I probably made her look bad in front of her supervisor today (it was not my intention).

I told her I wanted my hair cut to the base of my neck. When she was finished, my heart sank, she had cut at shin length! I told her she cut it the wrong length. She said my hair is dry and has curl and makes it look shorter but even when I pulled down on my hair I could tell she cut it the wrong length.

I didn’t make a stink and I even gave her a $1.00 tip that she didn’t deserve. Last time I had come around October, I had tipped her $5 in cash for flat ironing my hair. I hate the haircut I got today and I went straight to a wig shop and bought a wig that ill wear until my hair grows longer. I straight ironed my hair at home.

My right side is one inch shorter than my left side and there are some stray hairs that are longer than my right side and my left side. BTW, I asked her for an even simple cut so everything should had been even. My hair so short that I don’t even want to go back for them to cut an inch of the left so is even with the right. Dy was very unprofessional today.

I regret trusting that woman with my hair today.I don’t know if ill ever go back to SmartStyle Hair Salon but I definitely know ill never have Dy touch my hair.

Review about: Smartstyle Haircut.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments