1486 Dike Access Rd, Woodland, WA 98674, USA
5.0

Update by user Jul 20

Update..... 3 1/2 weeks later after talking to the company and managers The best resolution they could give me was a $50 gift card and a product package.

I now have 6 to 8 inches of broken hair and layers from a chemical cut from this horrible haircoloring experience. To fix my hair it’s going to be upwards of $300 and I will probably have to buy extensions to have decent hair for my wedding In two months. Do not waste your time or your hair on this company or their stylists.

They are not trained, they are not honest about their ability and they are more interested in your money than what they can do for you and then to honestly fix their mistakes. Support your small private local hairdressers they will take your happiness more seriously than a stylist working for a wage and being paid by a big company that doesn’t ultimately care or even see you as more than a transaction on a receipt.

Original review posted by user Jun 28

Went in to lighten my virgin hair almost to my waist to an ombré balayage Style the woman started giving me highlights at my scalp on top and sides of my hair then at the ends. Hair was orange, tiger striped everywhere and frizzy.

She wanted to charge me $79 and I told her I wasn’t comfortable paying anything because I was goi h to have to go have it fixed possibly cut and she said ok and that she wasn’t going to make a scene! If anyone was soposed to make a scene it was me not her. I called into corporate office this morning and was asked if I paid them told that that was theft to not pay for your hair service and that is where the conversation ended. I just wanted them to give me product to help my hair.

J won’t have her try to fix it and end up losing my hair. I am going to have to go somewhere to have a color correction done and end up coloring my poor fried hair back to my natural level 7/8 hair and probably cut it off but it’ll still be fried. Stylist/manager told me she could do the color I showed her so I believed she could.

Last picture is what I wanted. Nothing even close.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments