1.6

Had called all morning, wanted to get my one year old hair cut for the first time.Being a special moment wanted to make sure someone was ready to deal with an antsy 1 year old.

No one ever answered so I rode to town and just figured asked my questions there. My first question. Do you guys answer the phone? Not as a smart ***, but some places don't because they don't take appointments.

The girl called me a liar. And said no you haven't. The phones only rang once. I said well is this your number.

She was already walking way from me. I said excuse me, it was just a question. I said but forget it you lost two customers. As I just moved here and need a hair dresser myself.

She said I don't care. Whatever! Her exact words. How disgusting!

Anyone althat ask for recommendations I will tell this story. I've never dealt with customer service so unprofessional in my life. Not even at a McDonalds. There is no way to make it up.

As I could never let anyone in the salon touch my child or I head. In fear of a *** revenge job.

Such a shame as your very confident.Willing to spend double then deal with bitter.

Review about: Smartstyle Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments