I went to Smart Style in Hinesville, Georgia today and it took fifteen minutes before someone even took my name.Then I was told it would be about an hour before I could get my hair cut to which I said ok.

I know they were busy at the time so I shopped in Walmart for about Forty-five minutes before returning. When I came back I took a seat and continued to wait while the beauticians took customers after customers before me. Some just walked in the door and were immediately seated for their hair cut or style. The beauticians were intentionally ignoring me.

I was treated with disrespect, especially by the tall blonde beautician. I just want them to know that they shouldn't treat any of their customers the way I was treated.

I will never go back to that salon.I also saw them using the same hair brush and combs on people without sterilizing them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of disrespectful staff and unprofessionalism. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of smartstyle haircut. Smartstyle needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned smartstyle haircut in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Smartstyle.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments