I gave one star because they would not let me take away stars. I went in with a picture of how I wanted my haircut.

I asked the lady at the reception desk if anyone in there knew how to do a layered *** haircut like the picture. Her remark was “all of us know how to do that cut!” That should have been a warning to me because most beauticians answer honestly and within their ability. Not in this place! My hair was almost 14 inches long but I was ready for a change.

Did my research, found an old cut that I really liked and was willing to go semi-short. Showed the picture and explained that top, sides and back was a 2 1/2 inch layer with bottom a bit longer. Back should look like a ‘U’ not straight across. She got this glazed look and informed me that there were other ways to cut this style.

After a few minutes cutting the back, I asked her why she was cutting straight and not a U? “Oh, just the initial trim.” After 20 mins, she asked if I wanted her to style my hair, I said I might if my hair was finished being cut. I was informed that it was finished. Yeah Right!

Long story short, I stormed out! Now, instead of what I wanted, I have a butchered, 1 side longer than the other, too short in the back to get it cut the way I wanted, kind of a ‘Bob’ style, going to have to get someone else to fix or wear a wig to cover the *** hair cut I got at this place!! Asked who the owner is so I can talk to them about my hair cut and those horrid people, refused to give me ANY contact info and refused to give me the name of the joke that cut my hair! Guess what, found the license number, owners’s info.

on line! SAVE YOURSELF TIME, EMBARRASSMENT OF A BAD CUT, go someplace else!!!

Review about: Smartstyle Haircut.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Payment for Wig til my hair grows out!.

I didn't like: Rude staff, Smudge attitude, Total disregard for clients wishes, Inability to complete a cut, Can only do one cut style.

Comments