I got a shampoo and style I were charged $44.00 which it was only supposed to be $19.97 and the manager was the one who did I were at the one in Oakland,TN her name is Tasha.

Review about: Smartstyle Hair Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

This is accurate the chart says 19.95 I'm assuming you got shampoo and (conditioner) separate fee if your hair is on your shoulders (10.00) extra if you got a set or updo that is extra you know how many charts would be needed for precise price list this is why it's small print and as stylist we are left with the brunt task of explaining this to no avail that is why smartstyles closed so many stores failure on their end there are some failed stylist however a great amount of us were awesome which is why 100% of my clients followed me once we closed thanks for your comment I just wanted to add my two cents a lot of people forget we are on our feet at least I was 10 hours straight wrist in constant rotation no mats and underpaid I'm speaking on my behalf that my clients pay a little more than 44 for a shampoo and style also tipping close to the price for style because I am worth it and we all agree to this have a blessed day,thanks for reading this. Sincerely an awesome stylist.