1.3

Went to the location on Kingsridge Dr in Dayton Ohio. Smart Styles Salon.Went for a haircut she assured me she had experience in working with thick hair.

Well she butchered the back of my hair. Her name is Deanna stay away from her scissors!!! I would book an apt and everytime I would go in she would be doing somebody else so I had to sit for 45 min. This happened each time

Finally I spoke up and said I have an appt and she said well I am doing a walk in why dont you go get a bite to eat and I said no I have an appt.

She was rude and disconcerning. She cant do hair color either. I went in with highlights came out with darker shade and highlights were gone. I called the corporate office and the one who called back was over this salon well she stuck up for this so called stylist and I might as well been talking to a door knob!!

That teaches me to never go to a second rate salon again. this has caused me to be distressed since this happen. I have a doctors appt.

Tomorrow. Oh by the way while she she was talking over me just before I left I managed to let her know I thought she was a B___h!

Review about: Smartstyle Haircut.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments