Phoenix, Arizona

I went the day before and asked the young lady working the front counter was there someone who could do African American hair.She assured me there was and another Youngs lady could do it the next day at 10am.

I wanted a wash, deep conditioner, ironing, and ends clipped. This young lady half blow dried my hair, half straightened it, and cut my hair in all types of ways. I got out of the chair looking like I never say in the chair. The store manager had the nerve to say as walking to the counter "looking good".

I had to leave and calm down. My hair is terrible. I had to threaten them I was going to call corporate just to get my money back. Then she wanted the same girl to cut it more.

No way I already have lost half my hair. She needs more training and I just cannot believe they thought my hair was acceptable. I asked them from jump did they know how to do African American hair and they told me they did.

They should have just been honest and I would still have my hair!Picture on the right in getting it of the chair and picture on the left was last week on Thursday.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments

Swoope, Virginia, United States #1242640

Can you tell your right from left? The right is what they did, the left is how she had her hair BEFORE coming in.. Her hair was obviously longer & better layered...

It definitely looks better after than before, not sure what you're complaining about, they did you a favor!

The real problem is not your hair but the ugly pos bow tie on your face? Are you a woman or christmas tree???

to Anonymous Swoope, Virginia, United States #1242638

*** swerve, your comment wasn't even necessary