I went the day before and asked the young lady working the front counter was there someone who could do African American hair.She assured me there was and another Youngs lady could do it the next day at 10am.
I wanted a wash, deep conditioner, ironing, and ends clipped. This young lady half blow dried my hair, half straightened it, and cut my hair in all types of ways. I got out of the chair looking like I never say in the chair. The store manager had the nerve to say as walking to the counter "looking good".
I had to leave and calm down. My hair is terrible. I had to threaten them I was going to call corporate just to get my money back. Then she wanted the same girl to cut it more.
No way I already have lost half my hair. She needs more training and I just cannot believe they thought my hair was acceptable. I asked them from jump did they know how to do African American hair and they told me they did.
They should have just been honest and I would still have my hair!Picture on the right in getting it of the chair and picture on the left was last week on Thursday.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Front Counter
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Horrible. The lady I had couldn't crack a smile if her life depended on it. I showed her the "Style" I wanted and asked if she could do it. All..."
- "Every time I go in about once a month to get my hair colored and I keep saying I want to be blonde, yet 6months later the color is still..."
- "I went in to get a ombre and they created a disaster. I've never seen such a bad hair job before. I have uneven wave bleach lines close to my..."
- "I have witnessed the behavior of the property manager, Ms. Nichole Montgomery and her confrontation with other tenants in the community. I do not want to deal with a..."
- "I purchased the mattress on a Saturday, delivered Wednesday and looked like their was a body inside of it. This is an expensive Simmons Holly Glen Mattress. Ashley delivered a..."
- "Today I turned on my Ipod which I had not used in months and found that I am back in the year 1969. At least that is what the..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."