Smartstyle - Review about Hair Color from Washington, Missouri
I went into smartstyle to get my hair colored and highlighted. I asked for a heavy blond highlight with hint of a reddish color.
My hair has been done 4 times since last Sunday.
The 1st time I showed the girl the picture, she acknowledged it.
After she washed out my hair, it was dark. There was barely any blonde.
( I am going to add my hair before, I don't have one of the 1st color/ highlight.. But I do of the second try ( same day , same stylist). Then I called and talked to the manager Shawna. Made an appt to come back in because the 2nd time my hair was orange!! So I came in for the second time ( 3rd process). Same instructions , showed her the pic. I came out with even darker hair after she was told I wanted heavy blonde. I did not like it either and I told her to call manager and I'd be back to get it fixed. So I went into the ankeny store where the manager put in a Malibu..and told me to come in Monday..ok she also knew I wanted heavy blonde! They all saw the pic. So I will try and edit my pics.to reflect all the visits and the before pic. I included the pic of what i wanted. I should get my money back plus compensated for all the time I spent there and I still have to go somewhere to get done. And it won't be there!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hair Color
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is me the brunette. I asked for my perm to be the large spiral curls like this blonde in the photo. I showed them this exact photo. I had..."
- "Took my son to the salon in Springfield mo off Campbell ave. The "stylist" totally ruined his hair and cut him 4 times on his neck. The guy tried to..."
- "After my highlights were complete, I told the stylist that I didn't like the color. Looks brassy or orange. Not blond like the rest of my hair. She said it..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "My husband bean dip from Payless Food store in Lafayette in, near Tippecanoe mall. Not sure what this nasty crapp is, but totally disgusting. I highly recommend that you pull..."
- "Seems that over a year ago, VIDEOSTRIPE is saying that I used my debit card information to sign up for their service. Well, here we are one year later,..."
- "We purchased and trusted them to service vehicle. Every oil change they would show my wife a list of things that had to be done to maintain motor. And we..."