Smartstyle - Review about Hair Coloring from Mount Holly, North Carolina
Update added by user Mar 01, 2015
Original review posted by user Feb 28, 2015
I went to smart style in Belmont NC.I ask to take my black color out and just put a small grey highlight.
The girl ask others how to do it. Unbelievable... She was nice but this is horrible. I called for a redo.
I paid 127.00 could not believe it cost that much. Sending a picture i gave the girl i want my hair , and pictures of my hair after. She did not even take the back color out at all and charhed me. Its orange and blond and white highlights its a nightmare.
I cant afford that but ive been sick and couldnt do my hair myself.I wanted very dark alburn with a smsll grey highlight thats all ....Thank you Debra Harris
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Smartstyle Hair Coloring
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently visited Smart Style location 1822. It was not my first time visiting that location however, this time was different. The stylist relaxed my hair, walked me over to..."
- "We had a real bad experience at the hair salon in Walmart in Valdosta today. We took Connor to get a trim. There were 3 girls in there working and..."
- "Saturday, my mother and I decided to try the Smart Styles salon in Walmart in Mobile, AL on the beltline. We’ll never do that again. They over charged..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "I purchased a Pottery Barn Classic Terry Robe in Truffle online from a store in Durham, NC. I was visiting there for a wedding and had gift cards for..."