Smartstyle - Review about Haircut from Jefferson, North Carolina
Showed a picture they said they could do had shoulder length hair asked to do the photo when they was done left with hair shaved in back all the way up and 2 inches on one side and inch on other so chopped up nobody can fix so upset now need a wig till it grows the picture I showed had hair I do not now the photo with black hair is what I asked for others is what they did
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Took my son to the salon in Springfield mo off Campbell ave. The "stylist" totally ruined his hair and cut him 4 times on his neck. The guy tried to..."
- "FYI: this is the Smartstyle in the Fort Walton Beach, Florida Walmart on Beal Pkwy. I sat down and was told to un-cross my legs, scoot my butt back in the..."
- "Saturday, my mother and I decided to try the Smart Styles salon in Walmart in Mobile, AL on the beltline. We’ll never do that again. They over charged..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "https://www.facebook.com/OrigamiOwlDeanaKinman/timeline?ref=page_internal. https://www.facebook.com/dlkinman?fref=ts https://www.instagram.com/deanakinman/ Cope and paste. These necklaces are trash. I put mine on and it came a part. I was I was making a speech in front of 250 people and my locket..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."