Smartstyle - Review about Haircut from Jefferson, North Carolina

296 of 579 Smartstyle reviews

Showed a picture they said they could do had shoulder length hair asked to do the photo when they was done left with hair shaved in back all the way up and 2 inches on one side and inch on other so chopped up nobody can fix so upset now need a wig till it grows the picture I showed had hair I do not now the photo with black hair is what I asked for others is what they did

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Haircut
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #608549

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Smartstyle? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
296 of 579 Smartstyle reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 12, 2015 #983340

Honey, your bad haircut isn't the problem. Being fugly should be your first concern.

0 11 Reply
Whoanellly

May 21, 2015 #986994

Says the anonymous person. You must feel so protected because you're behind a screen and "anonymous" just know it's easy to track down where you are. The world has enough nasty people like you in it. How rude of you. Honestly, what was the point in making someone feel worse than they already do? Does it empower you? Only ugly people call others ugly sweetheart.

9 2 Reply

Apr 19, 2015 #973940 Mountain View, California, United States

I really feel for you! Smart Styles did a Butcher job on me too even after I chose & showed her a photo of how I'd like to have my hair cut! I'd gone back to get the 1st hair cut fixed because they botched it with a LOT of VERY SHORT SPOTS from her trying to "Texturize' my hair instead of just THINNING it out to get the Bulk out like I'd asked her to do! The next 'Stylist' COMPLETELY RUINED any possibility of fixing it! It's 90* here already so a wig is NO Option for me!

1 0 Reply

Apr 20, 2015 #974308 Mountain View, California, United States

Wow! So nice to actually see a person who works for Smart Styles step up & actually care & apologize to someone for a BAD EXPERIENCE from one of the Smart styles!
'Annonymous' from Quincy you are a rare gem :)

2 0 Reply

Mar 22, 2015 #962026

It doesn't look that bad but they definitely did not get it even close to the picture.

1 1 Reply

Apr 20, 2015 #974310 Mountain View, California, United States

Hey 'Annonumous' from no where ... 'It doesn't look that bad...' REALLY? I'd bet you'd be sniveling and bawling YOUR eyes out if this was on YOUR HEAD!
Now I am CERTAIN that you surely must be working for Smart Styles because anyone else would have shown compassion for the woman! But not you! You continually try to stick up for Smart Styles who are at fault by minimizing the damages caused to persons who put their trust into a company which has a history of butchery and botchery! You ALMOST make the injured party (the ones who had the BAD EXPERIENCE) seem as if their case is frivolous! But truly, let me point out the obvious...YOU appear cold hearted & sick to comment the way you do!

1 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Smartstyle. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Smartstyle.
Filing a new complaint about
×