I went to get my hair cut yesterday and the young girl that done my hair messed it up so badly that another lady tried to help fix it and ended up having to *** all of my hair... Phenix city Alabama...i have no hair left and alot of very bad gaps all around what little is left I would suggest no one ever go in there to have their hair done or anything else the place should be shut down...they even charged me $ 23.50...this has caused me to become very Depressed!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I will NEVER have my hair cut at any smartstyle again. I went to Jacksboro, tennessee. I wear my hair feathered back on the crown of my head. The rest..."
- "I went the day before and asked the young lady working the front counter was there someone who could do African American hair. She assured me there was and another..."
- "I went to smartstyle salon in camdenton mo walmart and this is what i got for 93 dollars!!!! I am so disgusted. Her name was darci and i wont even..."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I hired Kelly Lee with company Leekelo. The project was $500. He took $200 down payment and have not completed the website.Project completion date passed August 18th and still no..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "I have a 2013 Kia Optima lx and had a wreck at 30 mhph and rear ended an suv. There was over $10,000 damage to the front end of the..."