Hamilton, Ohio

I just got finished getting my hair done and it's absolutely terrible.It looks nothing like how I wanted and I look like a leprechaun it is blotchy bleach and black.

She completely ruined my hair into it too she had to process it again and it still looks terrible. Then as I told them I was not paying for it I even talk to the manager and she told me that she would call the police if I didn't pay for it I said I'm not paying for it until it is it is fixed.

They walked up the price and charged me $108 that's was at the Walmart in Amelia Ohio they have terrible service and horrible hair stylist I will never go back here again and I hope no one else ever has to go through what I went through .Also I wanted blonde and black highlights my hair is orange yellow red and leopard print

Review about: Smartstyle Hair Coloring.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments

Wow they charged you an arm and a leg for a complete mess in the end.I do hair and would never let a client leave unless they were satisfied with my work.

What they should have told you was that your hair could possible pull red but there's also called a toner that they should have used to soften up the color and take away the orange/copper color.I wouldn't have paid for it!