I just got finished getting my hair done and it's absolutely terrible.It looks nothing like how I wanted and I look like a leprechaun it is blotchy bleach and black.
She completely ruined my hair into it too she had to process it again and it still looks terrible. Then as I told them I was not paying for it I even talk to the manager and she told me that she would call the police if I didn't pay for it I said I'm not paying for it until it is it is fixed.
They walked up the price and charged me $108 that's was at the Walmart in Amelia Ohio they have terrible service and horrible hair stylist I will never go back here again and I hope no one else ever has to go through what I went through .Also I wanted blonde and black highlights my hair is orange yellow red and leopard print
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Smartstyle Hair Coloring
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went into salon andnasked the ladybif she knewnhiw to dona short hair cut and with a razor. She stated of course. Yes im verybgood at it. Pic im uploading..."
- "Went to smart style in fayettville wv omg the lady cut my hair way to short not the way I wanted i have bold spots and my hair is gaped..."
- "I went into smartstyle to get my hair colored and highlighted. I asked for a heavy blond highlight with hint of a reddish color. My hair has been done 4..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people. I waited and waited for our camper from the first week..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "Xfinity on Demand is a total joke. When you go to find the latest episode of a recorded program, it's a excellent example of how much a company see and..."