Review about Smartstyle Hair Coloring from Hamilton, Ohio

106 of 579 Smartstyle reviews

I just got finished getting my hair done and it's absolutely terrible.It looks nothing like how I wanted and I look like a leprechaun it is blotchy bleach and black.

She completely ruined my hair into it too she had to process it again and it still looks terrible. Then as I told them I was not paying for it I even talk to the manager and she told me that she would call the police if I didn't pay for it I said I'm not paying for it until it is it is fixed.

They walked up the price and charged me $108 that's was at the Walmart in Amelia Ohio they have terrible service and horrible hair stylist I will never go back here again and I hope no one else ever has to go through what I went through .Also I wanted blonde and black highlights my hair is orange yellow red and leopard print

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Smartstyle Hair Coloring
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #801786

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Smartstyle? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
106 of 579 Smartstyle reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 25 #1164314

Wow they charged you an arm and a leg for a complete mess in the end. I do hair and would never let a client leave unless they were satisfied with my work. What they should have told you was that your hair could possible pull red but there's also called a toner that they should have used to soften up the color and take away the orange/copper color. I wouldn't have paid for it!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Smartstyle. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Smartstyle.
Filing a new complaint about
×