Review about Smartstyle Hair Coloring from Hamilton, Ohio
I just got finished getting my hair done and it's absolutely terrible.It looks nothing like how I wanted and I look like a leprechaun it is blotchy bleach and black.
She completely ruined my hair into it too she had to process it again and it still looks terrible. Then as I told them I was not paying for it I even talk to the manager and she told me that she would call the police if I didn't pay for it I said I'm not paying for it until it is it is fixed.
They walked up the price and charged me $108 that's was at the Walmart in Amelia Ohio they have terrible service and horrible hair stylist I will never go back here again and I hope no one else ever has to go through what I went through .Also I wanted blonde and black highlights my hair is orange yellow red and leopard print
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Smartstyle Hair Coloring
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went into smartstyle to get my hair colored and highlighted. I asked for a heavy blond highlight with hint of a reddish color. My hair has been done 4..."
- "I went to smart style in Belmont NC. I ask to take my black color out and just put a small grey highlight. The girl ask others how to..."
- "I went to smart style in side Walmart on chapman highway in Knoxville Tennessee. I showed the girl a picture of how I wanted my hair cut. Just some layers..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "My one and only advise...stay away ...like really far away...nothing but disappointment ..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "You are selling a product called syringe pens. In light of all of the heroin overdoses it is highly inappropriate. Its one thing for a doctor to use it as..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."