Review about Smartstyle Haircut from Beckley, West Virginia
Went to smart style in fayettville wv omg the lady cut my hair way to short not the way I wanted i have bold spots and my hair is gaped I cryed and told them she messed it up and the manager didn't care I had to pay $16.50 for a hair cut thats so messed up I came streight home and cryed I called the owner and im waiting on someone to call me back
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Smartstyle Haircut
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I had my daughters hair permed on 8/10/2015 and Smartstyle in Chesterfield va fried her hair so bad we had to remove over 6 inches in lenght and completely..."
- "I will NEVER have my hair cut at any smartstyle again. I went to Jacksboro, tennessee. I wear my hair feathered back on the crown of my head. The rest..."
- "To whom it may concern-im a mother who brought her ten year old son to the smartstyle in Walmartsin GLENVILLE. The young lady(Megan) who did my sons haircut-has no manners&she..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "I've been a "Prime Member" @ Amazon for years and have used the store card fore it's convenience as I'm disabled and live in a rural area of WV. Wife..."
- "We stayed at a Howard Johnson in beckley wv and the room was so dirty no one care about it. Here are some pics. The bedspread had burn holes in..."