Review about Smartstyle Haircut from Beckley, West Virginia
Went to smart style in fayettville wv omg the lady cut my hair way to short not the way I wanted i have bold spots and my hair is gaped I cryed and told them she messed it up and the manager didn't care I had to pay $16.50 for a hair cut thats so messed up I came streight home and cryed I called the owner and im waiting on someone to call me back
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Smartstyle Haircut
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "This lady messed my hair up so bad. I swear I asked for tapered in the back and she blocked it off like an Afro. I ask for shaded behind..."
- " Anonymous to Anonymous 4 minutes ago #985175 In response to the Manager's response. She was very rude..I showed her many pictures of the service provided. The manager was..."
- "I went to smart style in side Walmart on chapman highway in Knoxville Tennessee. I showed the girl a picture of how I wanted my hair cut. Just some layers..."
- "The rector apparently instructed staff to misuse memorial donations given in memory of my family members, to ostracize me and family members, to prevent our names from appearing in the..."
- "Well I called Pizza Hut and ordered a 15 inch gluten free pizza and I requested if they could add extra sauce on my pizza. Well, instead of doing what..."
- "We stayed at a Howard Johnson in beckley wv and the room was so dirty no one care about it. Here are some pics. The bedspread had burn holes in..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."