I went for a trim and the lady trina was short with me ,did not communicate at all,had to confirm if she even heard me when I said just trim it,15.50for a less then 4 minete trim rude unprofessional staff and then I go into walmart hair steady falling from my shirt,my neck starts stinging,I look in mirror and realize she used an old dull pair of clipoers on me here are the pics!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Smartstyle Haircut
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Saturday, my mother and I decided to try the Smart Styles salon in Walmart in Mobile, AL on the beltline. We’ll never do that again. They over charged..."
- "I went to get my hair cut yesterday and the young girl that done my hair messed it up so badly that another lady tried to help fix it and..."
- " Anonymous to Anonymous 4 minutes ago #985175 In response to the Manager's response. She was very rude..I showed her many pictures of the service provided. The manager was..."
- "Well at least I recieved it. The print is way too small and its slightly off center. These people have no idea what theyre doing. ..."
- "I am having no luck finding a crock-pot that doesn't have pitting, runny glaze or debris embedded in its' stoneware liners. I have made multiple returns and exchanges only to..."
- "See dirt in pictures below. Air filter was matted. Furniture was broken see master bed propped up on logs. Dish washer was full of water, we cleaned..."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."