Took my son to the salon in Springfield mo off Campbell ave.The "stylist" totally ruined his hair and cut him 4 times on his neck.
The guy tried to blame my son for moving. My son is 10 and NEVER had a hair cut this badly.
I had to fix what i could after we got home.This is ridiculous
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Smartstyle Haircut
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to smart style in side Walmart on chapman highway in Knoxville Tennessee. I showed the girl a picture of how I wanted my hair cut. Just some layers..."
- "I recently visited Smart Style location 1822. It was not my first time visiting that location however, this time was different. The stylist relaxed my hair, walked me over to..."
- "I went in to get a ombre and they created a disaster. I've never seen such a bad hair job before. I have uneven wave bleach lines close to my..."
- "Medicom hired a contractor to install new cabling in our subdivision and broke our sprinkler system. Since they were working for several days we do not know exactly when..."
- "Never fresh, I work at flint truck we have mrs freshley's in vending, always stale apple pie filling is hard what's left of it..."
- "BACKPAGE IS SCAMMING POSTERS PAYING 4 SP0NSOR ADS & MISCATEGORIZING THEM INTO LOWER COST CATEGORIES APPARENTLY TO MAKE A PROFIT BECAUSE OF BUSINESS LOST SINCE THEY ARENT ALLOWED TO PROCESS..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."