I went to Danielle Bestow at Smart Style in Bay Pines. My hair was almost all one length and curly, I just needed it trimmed up.I specifically told her that I did NOT want layers in my hair.

She said ok, trimmed it up and sent me on my way. After it dried I noticed that the sides were still really puffy and frizzy, so I went back the next day. I let her know that evidently she needed to take a little more off. She then proceeded to cut the rest of my hair, excuse me LAYER the rest of my hair.

When I asked her why she layered it after I specifically said not to, her reply was, "that is the only way I know how to cut it." And I am just supposed to be ok with that? I'm sorry, but if you can't do it the way the customer asked then you need to say something.

I now have a good 2 years to wait for these *** layers to grow out! I know you can't put my hair back, but you need to be held accountable for what you have done!

Review about: Smartstyle Haircut.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor hair cut, Butchered hair, Service and attitude, Bad service overall, Poor customer service.

Comments