I was a walk in, she said, come back in an hour, so i did, that was at 10:15am, im back at 11:15 & now it is 12:33, i asked how much longer, she says, another 40 minutes. I guess she screwed up a ladies color & had to fix it, she is the only one working here, with just that one customer, this is beyond Rediculous.

Cant leave now, i wasted all this time waiting. She could at least started my hair, in between sitting at the desk while waiting for the other girls hair to process.

I should get my hair done for free. Get another hair dresser in here on Sundays.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Smartstyle. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Smartstyle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Smartstyle and smartstyle customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments