For several months, I have been a customer at Smartstyle, Florence, SC.(Irby St.) Each visit, I was charged $14.95.

However, on this particular visit, I was charged $18+ according to the length of my hair. There are no signs posted. I even returned to look for the signs. Moreover, it is not my fault if employees are not properly trained.

I don't see any signs or difference between the Smartstyle basic or the other. Both consist of washing and rolling the hair.

It's not even a hairstyle.Smartstyle has poor customer service, and I will not return.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Smartstyle. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Smartstyle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Smartstyle and smartstyle customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments