Purchased hair products 1/14/17 at the Smartstyle salon in Flatwoods, WV.Asked if I needed to return the hair products, since I live in Charleston, WV.

Per reponse from the Smartstyle employee, that I was able to return the hair products at any Walmart salon in Charleston, WV. I was unhappy with the hair products and needed to return the products. Went to the Walmart salon in Charleston. WV and was told that I could not return the products and the Walmart salon suggested I try the Smartstyle at the Walmart in Hurricane, WV.

Went to the Smartstyle salon at Walmart in Hurricane, WV. Per the Smartstyle manager said, "I have to go back to Flatwoods, WV to return the hair products." Per the salon manager, wasn't allowed to give a refund because it came from another Smartstyle salon in Flatwoods. WV. Went to Flatwoods, WV 2/12/17, 11:30 am to return the hair products.

The Smartstyle employee said I have to come back at 12pm because the salon manager was not there. I came back at 12pm. I was first in line at the salon counter waiting to return my hair products. She was rude and said, "I need to take care of this customer first." I said, "ok." After she got done with the customer, she then waited on me.

I said I want to return these hair products and that I tried to return the hair products in Charleston, WV at the Walmart salon and was then told to go to Hurricane, WV Walmart salon and try there and was refused in both Walmart salons. She then (Sheila) proceeded to tell me that I can return these hair products at any Walmart salon. I said, "the salon manager said there system was not set up for returns from another Smartstyle salon." Sheila then checked proceeded to check my receipt and said she cannot give me a refund because it was a day past. I am very unhappy with the experience.

I would like to come back.Is there any way you can help with my return?

Review about: Smartstyle Hair Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments