Featured Not resolved

I went in to have my hair stripped of this weird purple color at 6pm.I had to re-dye because my DM was coming in the next day.

Lorance was my stylist. She was rude from the beginning. We picked out a hair color, a nice light brown, and she went to mix the coloring. As she proceeds, Lorance puts in this heavy looking brown color.

As she is scrubbing my head with color, she unresentfully covers half of my face in dye. She tells me not to worry, that she will wipe it off.. Well, as she is cleaning me off, i realize the side of my face is now dark brown. She continues to insult me by saying she dyed my side burns and we should wax my face.

What the ***??? I complain to her that she did a dye over job and didnt strip my hair of any color. She says she couldnt do that, even though thats why i was there. At the end, i could still see purple in my hair and it was a darker color than i had agreed on.

She was absolutely horrifying. I will NEVER go back. I would like a refund of the $65 dollars i spent, considering i almost lost my job due to a half brown face.

I also request her job.She shouldnt be allowed to call herself a beautician when she is so careless and disrespectful.

Review about: Smartstyle Hair Coloring.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1325785

Smart style never use again 0 customer service and very rude staff.Had appointment on 5/7 3pm for hair cut and 5 minutes late and she was already took other customer saying I am late for 5 minute and she took new if I want hair cut wait half hour till she done.

Was using my lunch hour and she behaved like that very rude and unprofessional staff.

It's in temple Walmart reading pa

to Anonymous #1361816

I am stylist.I give my clients at least 15 minutes late I understand traffic but it will courteous if you can call the salon if you are running late.

Time is money.No call no show up we lost money and we don't get paid..

And - if you were meant to have have purple, unreal red, or blue hair - it would have come genetically. But it didn't which means you shouldn't have had that color to begin with. Not blaming the victim - just sayin.

By the looks of it, you went to a Great Clips or something equivalent to get your hair colored considering it is suctioned to your head and not sectioned out professionally. My advice, spend your money at a real salon and stuff like this wouldn't happen.

to A real Cosmetologist #1361822

Great Clips doesn't do color. Being master stylist and reading her comments she did it herself and blaming stylist the end result where we stylist/colorist can only do so much to a damage or depends the condition of the hair..who knows how much layer or she cemented her hair with color..rule of thumb,before coloring your hair make sure this is what color you want to be..if you one of those clients that change color like underwear expect damage to your hair...every time you put chemical to your hair means you are literally damaging it...and to put back in good condition it will take lots of tons of deep treatments.