I just got finished getting my hair done and it's absolutely terrible.It looks nothing like how I wanted and I look like a leprechaun it is blotchy bleach and black.

She completely ruined my hair into it too she had to process it again and it still looks terrible. Then as I told them I was not paying for it I even talk to the manager and she told me that she would call the police if I didn't pay for it I said I'm not paying for it until it is it is fixed.

They walked up the price and charged me $108 that's was at the Walmart in Amelia Ohio they have terrible service and horrible hair stylist I will never go back here again and I hope no one else ever has to go through what I went through .Also I wanted blonde and black highlights my hair is orange yellow red and leopard print

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Smartstyle and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Smartstyle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Centers and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Smartstyle to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments

Wow they charged you an arm and a leg for a complete mess in the end.I do hair and would never let a client leave unless they were satisfied with my work.

What they should have told you was that your hair could possible pull red but there's also called a toner that they should have used to soften up the color and take away the orange/copper color.I wouldn't have paid for it!