Homer, Louisiana

I had my hair colored this past weekend at this salon.The coloring turned out ok.

Not what I wanted but it was ok. My biggest complaint is that they do not know how to style all hair types of different races. I think it is important that all should know how to style different hait types and what products are needed. Then when I asked about product for my hair she said they were out of just about everything.

How you gonna be out of things when customers come in and spend lots of money to get there hair done?I was really surprised!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Smartstyle. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Smartstyle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Smartstyle and smartstyle hair coloring for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments