2.0

After my highlights were complete, I told the stylist that I didn't like the color. Looks brassy or orange. Not blond like the rest of my hair. She said it would lighten over time and in the sun but to come back for a toner if it didn't.

Before she worked on my hair, I told they her that my hair was a work in progress(from a smart style in Branson Mo who messed it up the first time. )

It is spotty and if I pull it back you can see lines on top. It looks like I need a touch up and I just got my hair done two weeks ago!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of smartstyle hair highlighting. Smartstyle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned smartstyle hair highlighting in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Smartstyle.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments

shellithornton_45

From a hairstylist of 32 years who has worked at 7 locations.Please don't judge a salon's whole reputation on one bad experience or one newer stylist.

There are great stylist as well as inexperienced ones at every salon.

When looking for a new stylist, you should ask for recommendations or at least ask for an experienced stylist.

Every industry has good people, you have to , just as you wouldn't take your car to just any mechanic, ask friends and family.

You can find great service and awesome deals anywhere, any salon, at different location throughout.And you don't have to pay an arm and a leg, or go to an expensive high-end salon to find someone great.

to shellithornton_45 #1379150

Read my review. This was more than one bad experience with this company. Thanks, but no thanks on that advice.