Smartstyle Hair Highlighting Review from Clovis, California
After my highlights were complete, I told the stylist that I didn't like the color. Looks brassy or orange. Not blond like the rest of my hair. She said it would lighten over time and in the sun but to come back for a toner if it didn't.
Before she worked on my hair, I told they her that my hair was a work in progress(from a smart style in Branson Mo who messed it up the first time. )
It is spotty and if I pull it back you can see lines on top. It looks like I need a touch up and I just got my hair done two weeks ago!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I went to smart style in Belmont NC. I ask to take my black color out and just put a small grey highlight. The girl ask others how to..."
- "Horrible. The lady I had couldn't crack a smile if her life depended on it. I showed her the "Style" I wanted and asked if she could do it. All..."
- "Every time I go in about once a month to get my hair colored and I keep saying I want to be blonde, yet 6months later the color is still..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "Kitchen & Bath Authority *service with a smile. I ordered a sink on sale. i was contacted later and told i had to pay an additional 40 usd..."
- "My husband ordered me some roses for our wedding anniversary. I was embarrassed for him. This is a total rip off!!! And I will tell everyone to stay clear of..."
- "I chose my dress. I ordered it in regency purple. I was told in chat and email that all embellishments, like flowers and beads would remain the same as the..."