Smartstyle Hair Highlighting Review from Clovis, California
After my highlights were complete, I told the stylist that I didn't like the color. Looks brassy or orange. Not blond like the rest of my hair. She said it would lighten over time and in the sun but to come back for a toner if it didn't.
Before she worked on my hair, I told they her that my hair was a work in progress(from a smart style in Branson Mo who messed it up the first time. )
It is spotty and if I pull it back you can see lines on top. It looks like I need a touch up and I just got my hair done two weeks ago!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Showed a picture they said they could do had shoulder length hair asked to do the photo when they was done left with hair shaved in back all the..."
- "This is me the brunette. I asked for my perm to be the large spiral curls like this blonde in the photo. I showed them this exact photo. I had..."
- "I got my nieces hair cornrowed at Smartstyle in Winder, GA. I keep their hair in cornrows. Their hair lasts four weeks and that is with heavy activities like swimming..."
- "My husband ordered me some roses for our wedding anniversary. I was embarrassed for him. This is a total rip off!!! And I will tell everyone to stay clear of..."
- "I chose my dress. I ordered it in regency purple. I was told in chat and email that all embellishments, like flowers and beads would remain the same as the..."
- "Kitchen & Bath Authority *service with a smile. I ordered a sink on sale. i was contacted later and told i had to pay an additional 40 usd..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."