Featured Not resolved
2.8

I went in to get a ombre and they created a disaster.I've never seen such a bad hair job before.

I have uneven wave bleach lines close to my roots.

My ombre look nothing like an ombre and I am very disappointed in it!I want my money back!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of smartstyle hair highlighting. Smartstyle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned smartstyle hair highlighting in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Smartstyle.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments

I'll pay you $500 to ride me all night.

to Anonymous Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1289971

You are a pig.Did your parents not raise you with any kind of manners?

Values? Ethics? Compassion?

If you haven't got anything nice to say - or how about relevant - why not just sit somewhere and try to learn what you are so obviously lacking.

Better yourself.Have some class.

Besides, she's way out of your league.

Peace out.

#981926

The children in the cancer wards wish they had your problem.

The bad dye job is the least of your worries. Try focusing a little more on loosing some weight. A new hair dew can't fix ugly.

to Anonymous Cottage Grove, Oregon, United States #972234

Ahh, the grand old internet - where the ignorant come to show off their illiteracy. For one, that girl is smoking hot. But hey, I'm not surpised someone who can't spell "dew" and "loosing" correctly can't see that.

ma62matthews
Severn, Maryland, United States #962412

Would like to thank the NuWave representative for solving my problem. I am filled with sincere appreciation. Thank you in advance.

Quincy, Massachusetts, United States #962201

I work for smartstyle and do ombres all of the time I am so sorry this happened to you!

Dang. It looks like she put a bowl on your head and colored around it! I hope you didn't pay for that mess.