I had my daughters hair permed on 8/10/2015 and Smartstyle in Chesterfield va fried her hair so bad we had to remove over 6 inches in lenght and completely layer out the whole top layer!!!I have contacted customer care and awaiting a call from the region supervisor i really would like a refund for $54.95 due the fact that it just cost me $30.00 to cut of as much of the damage i could.

She is 13 years old and her hair is a very important part of her identity.

She is devastated that she had to loose so much!!The picture is the wet with mousse perm she ended up with!!

Robandlynn2004 wrote the review because of bad quality at Smartstyle and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Smartstyle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Smartstyle and smartstyle hair perm for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments

Perms are out of style.

to Anonymous #1113035

Your point?

to Anonymous #1113197

Personally I don't care what you think!!

She is a beautiful girl(and her hair looks a lot healthier in 2ndpic- I know it's from the chop but still ) and very lucky to have any hair left. They weren't supposed to perm her hair with dye (&bleach?!)underneath at all*maybe use hair chalk next time?* I don't have my license yet but unfortunately,most stylist at smartstyle don't either.

to Anonymous Bellingham, Massachusetts, United States #1214282

not true at all ,, they all have license .they had to

they cant be hired if they dont have ,

not they my be fresh out of school ,so that is why they didnt know that u cant mixed colored and or bleach hair with perm .

color and beach doesnt go with perm solution .

all what will come out is dead and fried hair and very bad curls .

u guys are luck that didnt fall out half of her hair .