La Place, Louisiana
Featured Not resolved
1.9

I recently visited Smart Style location 1822.It was not my first time visiting that location however, this time was different.

The stylist relaxed my hair, walked me over to the shampoo bowl and began washing the relaxer out. While doing so she asked if I had experienced shedding and I responded, no more than usual. She proceeded to tell me a lot of hair came out but because I had so much hair she didn't know where it came from. Because she was so calm and nonchalant about it it didn't bother me until I got home and felt around to see exactly where the hair came from.

OMG!!! I have patches of hair missing from several places on my head. For her to say she didn't know where it came from was a lie! She knew exactly where the hair came from, then proceeded to charge me and accept a tip.

Had I known she melted my hair out I would not have been so calm and I certainly wouldn't have paid her for it!

I contacted the "district manager" who is completely ignoring me!This is NO WAY to treat a customer, especially one who has been harmed by the careless actions of their employee

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Smartstyle and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Smartstyle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was being lied to and having the situation brushed over. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Smartstyle and smartstyle hair perm for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments

You have head lice.

to Anonymous #1283284

It is lice.

That looks painful

You need to contact a lawyer take pictures lots of pictures and let the lawyer handle these people that is totally unacceptable wow the reason your hair came out and she should have told you with that color in your hair she should have never given you a relaxer that's what fried your hair same thing happened to me years ago OMG contact a lawyer right away...

anroberts
to Anonymous Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1168712

U can't relax hair that has been dyed recently. It will change color or come out m u need to sue. Get pic of hair..lots and then lawyer up

to moccha Keller, Texas, United States #1168958

I'm a stylist(not for this company) and you're absolutely right.Her hair looks either bleached and colored, or colored with a high lift/high volume color.

You CANNOT relax hair if so because of the high risk of breakage.

The stylist didn't know or say this and is therefore 100% liable!Bless this girl, hope it grows back ASAP :( I hate to see something so devastating happen to someone.

to moccha #1214255

just u guys know ,u cant really sue cuz u hair is falling ,, it could be anything .

why is falling.

plus u need more prove just only pic .