Smartstyle Hair Perm Review from La Place, Louisiana
I recently visited Smart Style location 1822.It was not my first time visiting that location however, this time was different.
The stylist relaxed my hair, walked me over to the shampoo bowl and began washing the relaxer out. While doing so she asked if I had experienced shedding and I responded, no more than usual. She proceeded to tell me a lot of hair came out but because I had so much hair she didn't know where it came from. Because she was so calm and nonchalant about it it didn't bother me until I got home and felt around to see exactly where the hair came from.
OMG!!! I have patches of hair missing from several places on my head. For her to say she didn't know where it came from was a lie! She knew exactly where the hair came from, then proceeded to charge me and accept a tip.
Had I known she melted my hair out I would not have been so calm and I certainly wouldn't have paid her for it!
I contacted the "district manager" who is completely ignoring me!This is NO WAY to treat a customer, especially one who has been harmed by the careless actions of their employee
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being lied to and having the situation brushed over
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I got my nieces hair cornrowed at Smartstyle in Winder, GA. I keep their hair in cornrows. Their hair lasts four weeks and that is with heavy activities like swimming..."
- "Saturday, my mother and I decided to try the Smart Styles salon in Walmart in Mobile, AL on the beltline. We’ll never do that again. They over charged..."
- "I came in for hair color and a trim. I chose a light pale blonde, It turned out orange so she put a all over bleach on to fix it..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "I ordered a watch from this company and never received it. Can someone help me find them? I worked patiently with them until, one day I went to the site..."