1.4

I've patronized Smarstyle for over 12 years. I even continued using them After relocating to GA. My problem is that I get charged a different price for the SAME service, depending on the stylist. I've paid from $44.95-$87 for a relaxer & blow dry.

If my stylist is not in & I use another I get charged whatever amount they choose, often based on if they have had other customers that day. This is the equivalent of theft to me.

Management is a joke & one stylist in particular gossips the entire time & talks about how poorly they are compensated if they don't have customers. Some of the stylists come in on their day off & do their family & friend's hair & paying customers have to wait while they get free services.

There is no accountability & then you have nobody to contact with your issues. The number of complaints are alarming, yet no changes occur & when they lose customers & don't have enough business perhaps that will be the eye opener!

Richgirl13 wrote the review because of pricing issue at Smartstyle. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Smartstyle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Smartstyle and smartstyle hair perm for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments