When i was seventeen i got a perm,it took the girl 3 1/2 hours to roll my hair ,when she was done she walked away and told the other associate she would have to do the rest.So associate#2 mixed the solution ad poured it over my hair,after about 20 mins.my forehead started burning,i told her some solution dripped on my head.she said no,she coulnt see anything,and wouldnt even get a tissue and wipe my head!!Needless to say i finally went home with a perm,and three burns on my forehead,(Rob Roy,on Park ave.in worc.aweful,i was gone for six hours,my mom said she almost called the police i was gone so long,she thought something happened p.s .the perm lasted three days!!!

WTG!!Rob roy

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Smartstyle. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Smartstyle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Salons and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Smartstyle to other companies on our site.

Comments