1.5

My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas.The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like it was done by a two year old.

We called a few days later, not wanting anything but to let them know it was not done to our satisfaction. The person who answered was the manager and the "stylist" who cut my sons hair. She offered to straighten him up, and we accepted. We were to come back at a better time.

I didn't like the idea of someone who had already done such a shabby job the first time, touching his head again. My son wanted to give her another chance, so we attempted to return this afternoon. The "stylist" was busy with yet another victim, so we waited. Poor kid, she ended up having to shave his whole head.

It seemed to be taking a long time to ring them up. She overcharged the mother $50. Seems her tip was added to the credit card and the mother intended to tip $5 and Marcia charged her $61.50 instead of $16.50. She embarrassed the customer telling her she didn't have enough money and that she still owed $11.50.

This all went on for 30 minutes before the mother checked with her bank and realized she was overcharged $50. This girl Marcia was not capable of charging a customer properly. This made me not want him to get another botched haircut from this incompetent human being! I asked the other "stylist" on duty if Marcia had to be the one to correct the haircut as she seemed hardly able to do as much!

She indicated that yes it had to be Marcia. We looked over to her as the line to check out was getting longer. She seemed frustrated with all the work now piling up on her. I asked her how much longer and she snapped back, just one more second.

We waited a little longer, she said she guessed t would be another 20 minutes. To give a refund? I thought. No, I asked her for a refund.

She said they did not give refunds, just repair the haircut. That was where I decided this wasn't worth it.

We left, and I decided to reach out and let someone know how Marcia the manger at the Beeville location was running the Smartstyle.Thank you for your time, Jessica Lemos (361-244-8465)

Review about: Smartstyle Haircut.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments