I went in and got a cut on Sunday.When I got home I took a shower and washed my hair because the woman didn't even wet it at the salon...

She dry cut it. I've heard this is the worst thing you can do by other stylists! So I get home and wash my hair and it's so uneven! I don't mean a little bit uneven I mean an INCH difference on each side!

I'm so disappointed in the stylists and Management of the salon. I called customer service as soon as I saw the horrific hair cut and they told me the manager of the salon would call me Monday or Tuesday. Needless to say it is now 11:00 Tuesday night and I have some where to go in the morning so I have to run and get my haircut somewhere else due to the incompetence of this facility!

I used to get my hair cut all the time at different smart style salons but if this is the way they do business...I WILL TAKE MY MONEY ELSEWHERE and write this review on every social media outlet and review post possible!

Review about: Smartstyle Haircut.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

South Bend, Indiana, United States #1307812

Same thing happened to me..they said they do dry cuts all the time...now my hair is messed up bad....the smart style in south Bend indiana on Portage rd is horible