I will NEVER have my hair cut at any smartstyle again.I went to Jacksboro, tennessee.
I wear my hair feathered back on the crown of my head. The rest is long. She cut my bangs so short tgey dont lay flat. She only cut the top and right side.
I went back and had another stylist recut it. I get home and it is longer on the left side. I went to the clinton store to hopefully get it redone right. It is still uneven.
There is no way i can have it cut again. I would be bald!
Customers beware DO NOT get your hair done at any location of this salon .I will post a picture of my chopped bangs
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " Anonymous to Anonymous 4 minutes ago #985175 In response to the Manager's response. She was very rude..I showed her many pictures of the service provided. The manager was..."
- "I just got finished getting my hair done and it's absolutely terrible. It looks nothing like how I wanted and I look like a leprechaun it is blotchy bleach and..."
- "To whom it may concern-im a mother who brought her ten year old son to the smartstyle in Walmartsin GLENVILLE. The young lady(Megan) who did my sons haircut-has no manners&she..."
- "We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc. We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010. The roof is separating..."
- "Typical Lowes or even Home Depot story. During the booms, they get in to contracting business and then find out they don't know what they are doing. Lowes..."
- "I purchased a brand new radiator with a lifetime warranty from O'Reilly, had my mechanic (of 20+ years) properly install new radiator. Not even 2 weeks after the new radiator..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."