1.6

What the heck!I bring my two kids in to get a haircut.

I see the only girl that is workng walk outside with a customer with foil and curlers in her hair to smoke.

The gate is locked and other customers wIting to sign in.

Is this really the way this company works?

Rarnold wrote the review because of poor customer service at Smartstyle and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Smartstyle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Smartstyle and smartstyle haircut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments

Yes I agree with the comment at bottom.NOBODY gives the only stylist working credit!

Imagine your the only person working for 8 hours back to back ppl, it's not the stylists fault she's the only person working!! Company maybe but stylist no. But so she's there trying to please everyone busting her ***, which most of the time on customers that are never happy bc of the present situation at that company, which again is not her fault. But so she doesn't deserve a break or to eat lunch?

U have no idea what all she's been doing previous to u arriving. Everyone is so hard on these smartstyles but the girls that ARE there working are trying their best to still keep up with the demand of clients coming in and working theirselves to death! For everyone to be pissed anyways????? Of course she's gonna start losing her care for customers bc she isn't valued by them.

Just the fact that she's there and trying isn't good enough anymore. And I'll be the first to say that 1 we all just have off days and 2 that we ALL have that one thing we're not good at but being the only stylist working we HAVE to try whatever that comes thru the door. Where other brands of salons have many other girls and u get dished out to who's best at what.

Also she can't help the lack of education after school bc in most areas it's soooo hard to find education close, let alone the time to go to it bc all y'all customers need her to be at work 24/7.And no gratitude or understanding...

Humble, Texas, United States #1195807

So the worker has the right to take her 15 min break. Just saying I use to work at Jackson Hewitt and I absolutely hated when none working people had no clue.