Huntsville, Arkansas
Featured Not resolved
4.5

I went to the one in fayetteville ar.I wanted this certain hair cut.

Well the lady cut my hair way to short to the point I dontveven wanna go in public.

Yes its bad and also one side was longer then the other side.First pic is what I wanted the second it was she did

ahooper23 wrote the review because of not as described at Smartstyle and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Smartstyle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Smartstyle and smartstyle haircut for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #1242975

I would have turned this around and made movie star waves out of it, but yeah, this is definitely not what you asked for...

The cut can still be decently styled and will be much better next inch of growth.For now, I'd go scrunchy wavy/curly.

I agree, you are beautiful.

The stylist deserves to have his/her license revoked!

I have wavy hair that I like to straighten. I demand that my cut be straightened as the final style. That is the only way I can tell if it's a good cut.

Curly or wavy hair can mask some sins of the stylist, straight hair has to be perfect.No perfect, no tip!

Girl you are beautiful!!!Do not let a hair cut define you!!!