Irving, Texas

I just saw my friend's hair after going here and it is truly horrific.She went to complain to the manager Alisha, the unprofessional mgr just wanted to refund the money instead of being concerned with the job that was done.

Related: Smartstyle Haircut Review

It was so choppy and uneven like someone was mad at her when they cut it. The manager was completely unprofessional, didn't even give her last name after she was so rude asking my friend to leave. Refused her last name until my friend read it on her license on the wall. It wasn't the money that was the real issue, it was someone should had looked at and been concerned that this could have even happened at this so called professional salon.

No-one should have to endure another cut like that! The manager screamed at my friend that she had her money so she just needed to leave. She recorded the incident on her phone, I was appalled that the manager spoke to her that way when she just wanted to explain and show the hideous job that was done at the salon she manages. Horrible management and the cut was seriously the worst I've ever seen, my children included.

Sure you can go there and get a really messed up cut, as long as it was free to get your hair messed up, you should be satisfied?

Really?It was so bad, the cut but more so, the manager's attitude.

BEWARE GOING TO THIS SALON!!

The photo doesn't do justice to the damage under the longer bangs you see here, there are also very short bangs underneath.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Smartstyle Haircut
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.