Jefferson, North Carolina
Featured Not resolved

Showed a picture they said they could do had shoulder length hair asked to do the photo when they was done left with hair shaved in back all the way up and 2 inches on one side and inch on other so chopped up nobody can fix so upset now need a wig till it grows the picture I showed had hair I do not now the photo with black hair is what I asked for others is what they did

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of smartstyle haircut. Smartstyle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned smartstyle haircut in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Smartstyle.

Had an Experience with Smartstyle?

Comments

Honey, your bad haircut isn't the problem. Being fugly should be your first concern.

Whoanellly
to Anonymous #986994

Says the anonymous person.You must feel so protected because you're behind a screen and "anonymous" just know it's easy to track down where you are.

The world has enough nasty people like you in it. How rude of you. Honestly, what was the point in making someone feel worse than they already do?

Does it empower you?Only ugly people call others ugly sweetheart.

Mountain View, California, United States #973940

I really feel for you!Smart Styles did a Butcher job on me too even after I chose & showed her a photo of how I'd like to have my hair cut!

I'd gone back to get the 1st hair cut fixed because they botched it with a LOT of VERY SHORT SPOTS from her trying to "Texturize' my hair instead of just THINNING it out to get the Bulk out like I'd asked her to do!

The next 'Stylist' COMPLETELY RUINED any possibility of fixing it!It's 90* here already so a wig is NO Option for me!

Quincy, Massachusetts, United States #962202

wow! i work for smartstyle I am so sorry this happened to you!

to Anonymous Mountain View, California, United States #974308

Wow! So nice to actually see a person who works for Smart Styles step up & actually care & apologize to someone for a BAD EXPERIENCE from one of the Smart styles!

'Annonymous' from Quincy you are a rare gem :)

flippette
Salisbury, North Carolina, United States #962114

Wow did you get your money bask

#962026

It doesn't look that bad but they definitely did not get it even close to the picture.

to Anonymous Mountain View, California, United States #974310

Hey 'Annonumous' from no where ...'It doesn't look that bad...' REALLY?

I'd bet you'd be sniveling and bawling YOUR eyes out if this was on YOUR HEAD!

Now I am CERTAIN that you surely must be working for Smart Styles because anyone else would have shown compassion for the woman! But not you! You continually try to stick up for Smart Styles who are at fault by minimizing the damages caused to persons who put their trust into a company which has a history of butchery and botchery!

You ALMOST make the injured party (the ones who had the BAD EXPERIENCE) seem as if their case is frivolous!But truly, let me point out the obvious...YOU appear cold hearted & sick to comment the way you do!