1.7

Took my daughter into the smart style in bloomington indiana after we couldn't get in to our regular salon. Thought since it 2as by Regis and not that much cheaper than our regular one in the mall that it would be fine.

Needless to say we won't go back. I asked for her hair to be done and discussed the amount to be cut, she took her back but instead of giving her a shampoo, condition and head massage as is suppose to and it is what I paid for; she promptly started spraying her hair with a water bottle. Then she had my daughter stand in front of the salon chair and the stylist sat down. Correct me if I'm wrong but the chair is meant for the client and the stylist stands.

I have never had to get my hair cut while standing. The hair did not look even and she will have to either let it grow before being able to get it fixed or go much shorter.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Smartstyle. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Smartstyle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Salons and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Smartstyle to other companies on our site.

Comments

Uxbridge, Massachusetts, United States #1228646

I went to rob roy,the day before my b- day,i got highlights and five inches cut off,my hair was long ( right above my waist) .My mom saw it and told me one side was four inches shorter ,then i looked in the mirror and i freaked out!! I went out on my birthday with an awful looking haircut!!! I paid$71 ,thats a splurge for me w/ kids and bills etc.now i have to get it fixed - more $$$ UGH!!