I have been doing business with this establishment for a very long time.I also spend a lot of money at this place purchasing products.

Recently I had one of the worst haircut experiences in my life from this business. There seems to be quite a lot of turn over here and different stylist show up regularly. This could be a good thing if the stylist were experienced. However, it appears some just get way too carried away and are not in tune with your requests.

I highly recommend that you seek another place to receive all of your hair style needs. I received quite the opposite of what I asked for with my service and style needs.

I will never use this business again.Run!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Smartstyle. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Smartstyle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Salons and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Smartstyle to other companies on our site.

Comments

I think smart styles EVERYWHERE hire these people right out school.