I want to know why company sign at store says open at 10: for business ? Several times I've been at the ripley Walmart store at 10: only to wait on smartstyle employees to show up late.

Today (July 5, 2016) I again waited until the girl showed up at 10:10(security cameras) will verify and then she tells me it's going to be at least 15 more mins before I can get a haircut...and all while she's standing at mirror doing her own hair. If I acted like she did Id be fired.

What's the point of having posted hours if employees can come and go as they please ? I won't ever do business again with smartstyle.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Smartstyle. The most disappointing about smartstyle hairdresser at Smartstyle was customer service , but reviewer liked past stylists. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Smartstyle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Beauty Salons and Spas category for more informed decision or compare Smartstyle to other companies on our site.

Comments