Smartstyle Hairdresser Review from Schenectady, New York

63 of 579 Smartstyle reviews

To whom it may concern-im a mother who brought her ten year old son to the smartstyle in Walmartsin GLENVILLE.The young lady(Megan) who did my sons haircut-has no manners&she did "awful", job on his haircut!!She did not do what I told her to do!!

I told her to cut the back&sides very short(like a#2) but leave hair on the top & I show her With my fingers about inch of hair on top..She said so you want enough to "spike"on top..I said "YES"!! Ok so you want zero on back &sides I SAID no a#2&to leave some hair on top of his head..She starts shaving it down &I notice my son who gets "edgy" when nervous.-getting nervous&i saw her cutting alot of it off-so I move over to them closer to watch. All of sudden she starting to cut close to top of head&she bangs into the Top of his head with the razor&he jumps& she said don't worry honey I'm not going to hurt you (But she already did &that's why he jumped in chair(duh!!)Then, I saw she cut alot in the spot that she banged him in head with razor ..So I expected her to say> I'm sorry i accidently banged him&I didn't mean it &I have cut it little shorter&I'll pay for cut if you want..No she just kept on cutting it&then went to cut it shorter in back more-But I stopped her and said No don't cut anymore-too cut it too short on top &left no hair&you banged him in head with razor as it was..We got into a little "argument",because she said I WANTED it all #2..She DID that &I told her I told you leave hair on top of his head&you said you want "spike"I said yes&she told me no you didn't you said no!!So she called me LIAR!!So like I told the manager "Dana"-(518)374-5851-i probably wouldn't been so angry &would of understood more(we all make mistakes-no ones perfect)but my son jumps when you bang him in head&you don't say I'm sorry or apologize to him&just pretend to cover your mistake!! Then I got charged for your mistake¬ what I asked for!!I think that young lady "Megan"- should pay for haircut-it was her mistake..I'm not a mean women&believe me I've been going to that salon for years-as long as it's been there!!I've been there since you change color theme from Brown &royal blue!!i've never had problem!!But NO APOLIGY TO MY SON OR IM SORRY:-( NO MANNERS)-i will never go to her again!!

LOOK AT THE PICTURE BELOW DO YOU SEE ANY HAIR ON TOP OF HIS HEAD??THATS A "CREW CUT"!!R."JEAN" Allen-im very mad&upset with how haircut turned out&Also how she has no manners!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #852500 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Smartstyle? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
63 of 579 Smartstyle reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Smartstyle. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Smartstyle.
Filing a new complaint about
×